The characters of Cork

Could someone please tell me what criminal action she is doing that people feel AGS should get involved?

All she is doing is no worse than a self entitled cyclist, while she is wheeling her trollies on the Douglas Rd.

Could someone please tell me what criminal action she is doing that people feel AGS should get involved?

All she is doing is no worse than a self entitled cyclist, while she is wheeling her trollies on the Douglas Rd.

Just on a point of information, at least one of the trollies is not hers - it's clearly labeled Dunnes Stores.

AGS could warn her as to her behaviour out on the roadways of Cork, where even at 30KPH limit soon to be imposed her antics can cause a danger both to herself and other road users. I think most people have sympathy for her, and if she wants to push a trolley safely along the footpaths I think she'd get a pass, but trying to manoeuvre three trollies along the road, abandoning two in the middle of the road while she pushes the third one on 50 yards before retrieving one of the others is taking the piss imho.

Was driving home on the Douglas Road yesterday, it was fairly windy and she was trying to bring her trollies towards Douglas. All three of them were halfway out on to the road and it was clear she couldn't control them. I had to slow down and wait about a minute for cars on the other side of the road to pass and overtake her. That's a pretty clear driving hazard imo.

Was driving home on the Douglas Road yesterday, it was fairly windy and she was trying to bring her trollies towards Douglas. All three of them were halfway out on to the road and it was clear she couldn't control them. I had to slow down and wait about a minute for cars on the other side of the road to pass and overtake her. That's a pretty clear driving hazard imo.
But is it a crime?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jack L

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼