The characters of Cork

Saw her on the Douglas road Saturday morning. One of her three trolleys had tipped over; it was still half full with large water bottles and the rest of them were strewn across the road. Helped her lift up the trolley and she said she was fine to gather up the rest of the bottles. Also had a bicycle on top of one of the other trolleys. There but for the grace of god go I / we…

That well dressed Prince Charles lookalike was on Douglas Street earlier routing through bins. He found a half empty pizza box near Novecento and started chomping away on a slice of pizza.

I can't figure that fella out at all, he doesn't seem to be a down and out but he's mad into looking through bins.

Trolly woman now up to 3 trolleys....and a bicycle. Fast becoming a menace on the roads as cars can't get around her easily. Only a matter of time before the guards have to intervene.

She does seem to be creating a danger on the roads, not alone to herself, but to other road users as well.

Saw her on the Douglas road Saturday morning. One of her three trolleys had tipped over; it was still half full with large water bottles and the rest of them were strewn across the road. Helped her lift up the trolley and she said she was fine to gather up the rest of the bottles. Also had a bicycle on top of one of the other trolleys. There but for the grace of god go I / we…
Ahhh knew I saw her elsewhere before,
Water bottles jerked my memory,
She was living in a bus shelter,last one nearest the back of the courthouse for a week or so a few months ago,
She's used the trolleys to barricade herself in

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼