The characters of Cork

It was a fair comment.

South side people smell like Radox shower gel and Calvin Klein "Be".

North side people smell like Red Bull and Fags.

If you really think the smell off southsiders is like Radox shower gel, can I suggest you stop buying items in Deals. And jimmy says you smell more like pee than "Be" tbh.

I don't know if he's been mentioned before but does anyone know who the guy with the big shock of white hair is by the side of the museum in Fitzgerald's park? I think he sleeps there, by choice I would imagine. Not old either, been there for years. I passed nearby in the rain the other day and I thought he was moaning but was actually humming a song. I remember buying him a soup and sandwich from the café a few years ago. Quiet guy, seems no hassle.

I don't know if he's been mentioned before but does anyone know who the guy with the big shock of white hair is by the side of the museum in Fitzgerald's park? I think he sleeps there, by choice I would imagine. Not old either, been there for years. I passed nearby in the rain the other day and I thought he was moaning but was actually humming a song. I remember buying him a soup and sandwich from the café a few years ago. Quiet guy, seems no hassle.
I know him to see, you'd wonder what his backstory is, seems harmless alright.

Ya I’ve seen him around the place for years, always there and heading to town via the quays

Seems harmless enough

There was a fella in town yesterday sitting on one of the stone benches directly opposite Golden Discs with an enormous bible sitting on his lap and roaring at the top of his voice, no microphone.

He only comes back to Fitzgeealds Park when the weather improves a bit. You'd never see him there in the winter. No idea where he is for the winter though.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Mick Grace Duo

Seventy Seven, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼