the wine thread

The Dada chocolat isn't bad. It's a little heavy though as the name suggests. I wouldn't eat a steak with it or anything like. It was 8 on offer but 10 now in Dunnes. Supervalu sell it too, not sure of price there.
It's a tasty drop.

Greatest city in the world m8. Florianópolis.
I went there surfing

Then made a loop around via Iguazu and Manaus to Recife and flew out to Fernando de Noronha.. possibly the most amazing place I have ever been. If you are into diving make it your bsnss m8, it is phenomenal - up there with anything anywhere

Nice. Yeah it’s a great spot for surfing. Beaches are different gravy.

Must take a trip to Fernando de Noronha later in the year. Buenos Aires first though 🥩

Nice. Yeah it’s a great spot for surfing. Beaches are different gravy.

Must take a trip to Fernando de Noronha later in the year. Buenos Aires first though 🥩
Christ ya it is begore.As a famous face once said the surfing is nearly as good as the ladies of the night😉.A fine steak after an evenings passion is always a lusty choice.

I haven’t posted here in ages but was in Dunnes shopping for wine recently and came across a bargain worth trying..

Brouilly, Réserve du Château 2019, Château de Pierreux​

HZ6T66XLVZC2FNSQS5IDPW3BGY.jpg

Beaujolais tends to be expensive so this is an absolute bargain. 100% gamay, 13.5% with 4 years on the clock so you’re getting a bit more depth than you might expect, nice spicy mineral notes. €13 reduced from €20 - I picked up 4, will be heading back for more

Jaysus, we've left his thread for too long alright. Having a glass or two of Xanet 2017 now, a Mallorcan wine. Got it for about 12 notes from a fella here in Lux. Nice bloke with very fair prices. One of the first online sites that pops up is Searsons ( never heard of it) where you can buy it for 28 something. It's a fine little drop for 12, but 28....Ouch.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jake Bugg
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

19th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Love Lies Bleeding (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼