• 2 Points

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 1 Point

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 0 Point

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Poor Liam,

such a diehard Munstershire supporter that he doesn't go to any of the games.

This is focking excellant for the Munster branch.:p

Self pwnage of EPIC proportions.
lol, i actually do go to games, games where i buy the tickets myself and sit with the normal fans, not given them by the corpo's and if i can't get corpo seats stay at home, i think tis obvious who's made the self pwnage right there

oh dear :lol!:

if it stays dry for the game i give munster a good chance but last friday night they reminded me of cork hurlers and their short hand passing game. No plan B when the offloading game wasnt working, not exactly ideal when you play in a country where it rains 80% of the time.

lol, i actually do go to games, games where i buy the tickets myself and sit with the normal fans, not given them by the corpo's and if i can't get corpo seats stay at home, i think tis obvious who's made the self pwnage right there

oh dear :lol!:

Poor Liam,

sitting with the dockers and binmen eh?
'salt of the earth'.

You go to no games. Armchair supporter extraordinaire.
Discovered rugger about three years ago.
This is fucking excellant for bandwagoneers.

Self Pwnage on an epic level

Poor Liam,

'salt of the earth'.

He must have been on the Working class/Corporation level then...I was in the Landed gentry section with the farmers, one level above the fishermen and plasterers...

Two Sale players Rudi Keil and Kris Ormsby have been cited over incidents in the game against Clemont and could miss the Munster game on Sunday which would be a big boost to Munsters chances of beating Sale ...something which i believe that they have got to do to reach the Quarter Finals

Poor Liam,

'salt of the earth'.

this is hilarious, you're describing yourself and then saying i'm the banwagoner, FFS you've never even played the sport

this is hilarious, you're describing yourself and then saying i'm the banwagoner, FFS you've never even played the sport

Poor poor Liam,

Your memory is as poor as your writing skills:)
Stick to getting pwned in the conspiracy theory threads.
One day you might make it to Thomand.

This is fucking excellant for semi literate halfwits!

Any news on Dwayne Peel he was a doubt for the game because of a shoulder injury if he does not play he is going to be a huge loss for Sale as he is one of the best if not the best No 9 in the world today
"Sure the Bomber will never play, I'm just after coming from Tralee General and they had his intestines out on a plate..."

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼