Votes: 12 46.2%
  • 2 Points

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 1 Point

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 0 Point

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Sale are now in pole position in pool 1 and Munster are playing catch up it is now a two horse race between Sale and Munster for top spot in the pool the Sale/Munster game on sunday will go a long way in deciding who wins it Munster have got to get at least a point from the game if they get nothing from the game there is a very real possibility that we will not reach the quarter finals this season . How will we do against Sale ?

Sale are now in pole position in pool 1 and Munster are playing catch up it is now a two horse race between Sale and Munster for top spot in the pool the Sale/Munster game on sunday will go a long way in deciding who wins it Munster have got to get at least a point from the game if they get nothing from the game there is a very real possibility that we will not reach the quarter finals this season . How will we do against Sale ?

Big ask but Munster will play a lot better than Friday nights nightmare.
ROG's newborn twins also last weekend may have occupied his mind Friday night as he played.

Good weekend of rugby ahead with Leinster versus Wasps I think on Sat and Munster - Sale 1.00pm Sunday.

The Irish teams should do well this weekend.

It was one of the worst performances from O'Gara on friday night that i have ever seen from him he has got to get it right against Sale on sunday or we are in trouble

I think they'll take Sale, although Sale will go into it with a load of confidence after their win in France. But on the other hand it's very rare you would see two bad games in a row from Munster.

I think they'll take Sale, although Sale will go into it with a load of confidence after their win in France. But on the other hand it's very rare you would see two bad games in a row from Munster.

I think that they will have to take Sale to reach the QF

5 points from Munster i would imagine. Keep an eye on McAllister running at O Gara (similar to 2006) and we should be fine. Apparently Peel might be out (wich would be great for us). I'd say Chabal will be fired up big time after we drove him back to France the last time.

I honestly think Sale may have done us a favour on Saturday. If Clermont lose away to Montaubon on Saturday they will simply give up which will be happy days for us when we go over there.

It was one of the worst performances from O'Gara on friday night that i have ever seen from him he has got to get it right against Sale on sunday or we are in trouble

you take away the rolling maul and the pass back into the 22 and you have to start playing rugby.....which can at times be problomatic for the young author

5 points from Munster i would imagine. Keep an eye on McAllister running at O Gara (similar to 2006) and we should be fine. Apparently Peel might be out (wich would be great for us). I'd say Chabal will be fired up big time after we drove him back to France the last time.

I honestly think Sale may have done us a favour on Saturday. If Clermont lose away to Montaubon on Saturday they will simply give up which will be happy days for us when we go over there.

McAllister was not in the Sale team in 2006 to the best of my knoweledge

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Easter Beer Festival

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 1pm

More events ▼