Votes: 12 46.2%
  • 2 Points

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 1 Point

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 0 Point

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
If Tomas O'Leary is not fit for the game against Sale who do you think should start at No 9 Stringer or Prendergast ? for me it has got to be Mike Prendergast Stringer was the worst player on the field against Monttauban he is finished bring on Mike Prendergast

If Tomas O'Leary is not fit for the game against Sale who do you think should start at No 9 Stringer or Prendergast ? for me it has got to be Mike Prendergast Stringer was the worst player on the field against Monttauban he is finished bring on Mike Prendergast

I dunno about that, Stringer had a bad day on friday, but so did a lot of others. If O'Leary isn't fit, I think he should be given another chance.

Bit over the top. Granted he was poor, but conditions were shite and the pack was not exactly dominating. Experience will be crucial over there. Only a week beforehad McGahan described him as the best player against Glasgow. I certainly would not be putting Prendergast in front of him. I think TOL will be ok - i saw him at the cinema at the weekend and he was walking fine. Hoepfully that is a good sign..

will the red army be commandeering every dingy, lifeboat and yacht to make the pilgrimage across the Irish sea?
Yes

Suilven_storm-01.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼