Cork Hurlers - Part 2

PS Donal says tonight on tax payers tv that we are all wrong in Cork about the importance of puck outs and Patrick Collins.
He puts that way down his list of importance at about 6th!!!
Or 7th

He is the only pundit I know who will go on live television and make a mockery of his own fellow cork men What a langer and an embarrassment

OK. It was a small clip but it really showed up our defence and our tackling. Hayes makes a pretend challenge first off then it pans to the wider shot and 5 Cork players are basically left stranded across the half back line as clare player sets up odonnell for goal. It's shockin to see.
Donal og picked up a few handy All Irelands.
He should know better. What he absolutely obliterated Cork players tonight for, even named individuals, was the players sticking to and adhering to a team game plan, man on man defending, and hold your position and stick to him.
It was appalling analysis and just another cheap shot at Cork by the worst Minor manager we’ve ever had.

Think t
He should know better. What he absolutely obliterated Cork players tonight for, even named individuals, was the players sticking to and adhering to a team game plan, man on man defending, and hold your position and stick to him.
It was appalling analysis and just another cheap shot at Cork by the worst Minor manager we’ve ever had.
Well from what I saw there was no man on man and absolutely no defending.

And what he said was correct he told the truth , truth can be harsh .
It was not the truth other than Brian’s weak tackle..
The rest was players sticking to a game plan.
Auld Donie actually hasnt a clue I think.
That 3 minutes tonight gives us an insight into why he was such a terrible minor coach
Can understand exactly now why the lads I know that were involved that year used to be laughing at the insane video analysis sessions. Clueless

He hung them out to dry 6 days before they have to beat Limerick to stay in the championship. Could he not have waited one week to bury them?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

That They May Face The Rising Sun (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 7:45pm

More events ▼