Cork Hurlers - Part 2

In ‘ Rebel without a Caus’ head he is convinced that Waterford and Limerick have assembled this morning at Adare Manor to agree on the draw. The referee is also present and assures all that the only outcome will be a draw. It’s all part of the big conspiracy against Cork you know.
Limerick are shitting themselves at facing us again. Feckin overrated losers had better play a straight bat today or else......

Interesting comment by Jamsie O Connor, a likeable hurling analyst in my view on Newstalk just now

"assuming the big guns qualify, "Kilkenny will be sharpening the knives and would love a crack at Cork".

Jamsie gave no context, my take on it, KK hate Cork, with Cork getting some momentum and ppl talking about Cork positively, KK will be inching to kill it. I would have thought, his line should have been, Cork would love a crack at KK.

My nerves are shot. There’s nothing worse than your fate being in someone else’s hands

Hopefully there will be a massive hiding dished out in the Gaelic Grounds
Limerick win by 20 points. Have the entire spine of their team sent off and banned for 6 months at the end for starting the biggest melee in the history of the GAA.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Murry
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Nov 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

DJ Mystic Gold

The Old Town Whiskey Bar at Bodega, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼