Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Donal Og has the two boys wound up at half 11 on a bank holiday so he can't be all bad
If any other corkman said the same thing I’d be just as wound up, or not, but no one else would say it the week of championship against the all ireland champions. He might think he’s clever saying it but all he is after that is leaving himself open to being called a traitor

Donal Og has the two boys wound up at half 11 on a bank holiday so he can't be all bad
He rightly highlighted an area where Cork need to improve on if they've any chance to beat Limerick next week. I don't know why lads are so triggered and sensitive about the point Dónal Óg was trying to make. I think their anti-Dónal Óg agenda may have something to do with it.

He rightly highlighted an area where Cork need to improve on if they've any chance to beat Limerick next week. I don't know why lads are so triggered and sensitive about the point Dónal Óg was trying to make. I think their anti-Dónal Óg agenda may have something to do with it.
No anti Donal Og agenda. If this was Landers he’d be ridiculed on here and you know it.

Donal Og soldiered long enough with Pat Ryan. If he had any decency in him he would have pulled that segment tonight

If any other corkman said the same thing I’d be just as wound up, or not, but no one else would say it the week of championship against the all ireland champions. He might think he’s clever saying it but all he is after that is leaving himself open to being called a traitor
Compare him to Muller
What we need is someone up there highlighting the raw deal we are getting from refs and how marginal calls are going against us and not saying the no.1 thing we need to work on is our discipline
FFS my 16 year old blind dog Oscar can see that the last thing we need to do is reign in the aggression

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Coldplace - The World's Leading Coldplay Tribute
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

20th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Sean Tierney

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼