Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Shameful 🤣🤣, you'd swear he was up in Mountjoy, im sure hes the first person that can take the banter for a slap on the wrist, bunch of grumpy old men here
Leave it off lad.

The rules here are that you can say whatever you want about a player from outside Cork, but nothing derogatory towards a current Cork player. You need to wait until the intercounty career is over and you can say all you want then.

You can do a fair bit of bashing on Kyle Hayes, DJ and Landers. An exception had also been made for Ashling Thompson.

For the rest, private lives are their own business. The personal character of someone wearing our jersey doesn’t matter.

Indeed you are correct. Getting ahead of myself.
Bottom line is we need to beat Limerick.
If we can't do that there is no point in going any further anyway.
Pick the right team, have the right attitude and with a bit of luck it can be done.
Dag, I had you on ignore since your breakdown 2 years ago 🤣 can we put all that behind us? I’ll even buy a new imaginary car 🤣

It would be Darragh at 11 and replace mark with Tommy but I don't think we should limit ourselves, as I said on the explanation for Mark's inclusion, we have to play the game on our own terms.
That’s not limiting ourselves, that’s us giving it a proper lash, Tommy would tear into the fuckers

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼