Recent content by mr m

1. M

The RTE tonight

David Guest with Lucy Kennedy and crystal swing on that fat head from Cork. Television gold. David Guest is a coke head freak and the swing are off the wall. Lovely family. A bit mental.
  2. M

Recommend me a sat nav.

I know absolutely nothing about them so looking for any advice on best models to go for with regards to ease of use/connectivity etc. Cheers.
  3. M

New laptop advice again!

Need to buy new laptop that will run http://www.intergraph.com/products/ppm/pds/default.aspx easily. It's a process design program that is fairly ram heavy. I was looking at http://www.laptopsdirect.ie/Toshiba_Satellite_Pro_L670-11D_Core_i5_Laptop_PSK3FE-00C00QEN/version.asp?PID=1051...
  4. M

Flashget/Rapidshare problem.

I just recently sighend up with rapidshare premium and installed flashget as a download manager. I copy urls and flashget opens and I load em up. All good so far but after about 5 minutes they freeze up and stop downloading and I cant get them to start again. When I look at the log it shows...
  5. M

Antivirus 2010

Anyone ever get this complete bastard of a virus? Has my computer rendered pretty much useless. Have tried malawarebytes, spybot search and destroy, system restore all to no avail. Worst virus I've ever come across. Tries to fool you that it's a Microsoft anti-virus program with continuous...
  6. M

Websites for looking for work outside Ireland

What are the good ones? Cheers.
  7. M

Knee Pain

Maybe someone might have had a similar experience and know of best action to take. Anyhow, I play squash 3-4 times a week and in the last month or two my right knee is getting very stiff following a game. It has now reached a point where it takes a week to recover. Not good. It's a dull...
  8. M

Gas combi bolier repair people

Anyone know someone who knows their way around a gas combi boiler and is good at their job and won't rip me off? Gone on blink and it's pretty cold of late. Cheers.
  9. M

Alan Carr stop smoking course

Anyone ever go on the course? Thinking very seriously of giving up smokes in next few weeks. Had my fill of the smelly bastards.
  10. M

Sir henrys.........

weekenders, ball and chain, Justin Robertson on paddies night, laurence garniers and donna summer,kerry chandler. Your boys took some hell of a beating tonight.ONE HELL OF A BEATING.
  11. M

Musclebound gym freaks.

Have yet to meet on who wasn't an insecure, body-obsessed bore with the personality of an autistic 5 year old with a Valium problem. I'm pretty much on the money on this one I reckon.
  12. M

Does anyone know a decent plumber?

So far I had a lad who wanted €50/hr, another who delighted in telling me he'd ring at such a time and not do so and best of all some plumbing genius who wanted €1000 for what is hardly 2 days work. All have been promptly told to fuck off. PM me if ye now anyone decent who isn't suffering...
  13. M

€50/hr for a plumber.

Is it just me or is that completely fucked in the head? I'll have a go off it myself before I'll pay someone that money. Insane.
  14. M

Mad Men

Bloody great show. The philistine yanks have pulled it off again. . Birds used to get a pretty bad deal a few years ago it has to be said. It's all good now though.
  15. M

Derrick May

Made some amazing music 15+ years ago. Has done nothing since. Am I wrong?