Alan Carr stop smoking course

Anyone ever go on the course? Thinking very seriously of giving up smokes in next few weeks. Had my fill of the smelly bastards.

Read the book twice and never did me any good but an uncle of mine who had smoked for 40 years went to the course a few years ago and never looked back. Looking for a miracle myself at the moment.

alancarr.jpg

Read the book twice and never did me any good but an uncle of mine who had smoked for 40 years went to the course a few years ago and never looked back. Looking for a miracle myself at the moment.

I read half the book a few years ago and got bored. I'm thinking some sort of group session with lots of hollering and brainwashing might do the trick. It possibly helps that I've reached a stage where I disgust myself. Best of luck or willpower or whatever it takes.

Ok, so all I need to do now is get married. Sweet.

My buddie did it 12 months ago. Sost him a fortune and he is still smoking as heavy. His arguement at the time was that they will refund the cash if you dont stop but the reality is you have to go through so many other avenues etc before they will deem you a "failure" and as such refund you.

May be worth the punt though considering the negative aspects to being a smoker...

My buddie did it 12 months ago. Sost him a fortune and he is still smoking as heavy. His arguement at the time was that they will refund the cash if you dont stop but the reality is you have to go through so many other avenues etc before they will deem you a "failure" and as such refund you.

May be worth the punt though considering the negative aspects to being a smoker...

It's €320 for the course which aint all that bad considering the price of the bastards. I'm kindof intrigued by the whole idea.

I started smoking at 13 and gave up 2 yrs ago aged 22.Just woke up one day and said fuck this and never smoked again,the first 3 days are tough enough though but it was piss after that,you have to really want to quit!Taking these hypnosis things and patches are a load of bollocks,if u really want to, you will

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼