Musclebound gym freaks.

Have yet to meet on who wasn't an insecure, body-obsessed bore with the personality of an autistic 5 year old with a Valium problem. I'm pretty much on the money on this one I reckon.

Nothing wrong with being healthy and keeping in shape. Just the type that spend hours grunting like a gimp and looking at themselves in the mirror. Has to be something lacking in their emotional build up I reckon.

Sure...you will find those that spend more time looking in the mirror than working out...

i have no problem with people who put in the hard work and not worried about a bit of sweat...

i know the chap who owns the bodybuilding shop in town, gym head too, went to school with him, nicest feen you could ever meet

Sure...you will find those that spend more time looking in the mirror than working out...

i have no problem with people who put in the hard work and not worried about a bit of sweat...

surprise surprise, look who shows up defending the grunters who like to watch their vein movements while looking in the mirror flexing.

exposed

Have yet to meet on who wasn't an insecure, body-obsessed bore with the personality of an autistic 5 year old with a Valium problem. I'm pretty much on the money on this one I reckon.
Small penises too, I hear.

I have to laugh at the ones who drive to the gym to use the running machine.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼