Recent content by Hurlmeister

1. H

Junior A Hurling Championship 2023

Cant understand why fellas want to do that in a small community. What happens when the football fails? That's what can create a demise of a club
  2. H

2023 Premier Junior football

Kinsale Cullen Kilmurry Ballydesmond Buttevant Barrs
  3. H

2023 Intermediate A football

Glenville, Ballinora and Glanworth all genuine relegation risks also, hardly a closed book? Boherbue and Aghabullogue looking strongest at this stage imo.
  4. H

2023 Intermediate A hurling

Hard to know what you will get with second teams in this grade. What are peoples thoughts on rankings heading into championship? Looks relatively open.
  5. H

2023 Intermediate A hurling

In a league final this weekend so things cant be that bad.
  6. H

2023 Premier SHC

Can we get some Power rankings going?
  7. H

2022 Intermediate A football

Agree here, Glanworth had 3 chances to level it when a point down. This missed chances flattened them and Kilshannig brought it home with some fine scores.
  8. H

At Glanworth vs Kilshannig and Glanworth very strong defensively and quick on the counter. Potential upset on.
  9. H

Who potentially plays who in the semis? Is it open draw? I understand there cant be repeat pairings.
  10. H

Harsh comment I would say. One bad result and club is in a backwards trajectory? Had Mitchelstown nearly beat last year.
  11. H

2022 Intermediate A hurling

Should Dungourney come through Midleton considering Midleton lost Mikey Finn after he played for the seniors? He was doing a lot of scoring for them.
  12. H

Especially with Ballygiblin in a semi, they will go for it. Dromtarriffe shouldnt pose a threat though.
  13. H

2022 Premier Intermediate hurling

Eire og, Ballinhassig and Castlemartyr should all prevail?
  14. H

I’d agree with that, a fair assessment. Glanworth probably aggrieved to have a less favourable tie with Kilshannig as group winners. Kildorrery probably getting a slight more favourable tie with Aghabulloge. I still believe it’s hard to look past Mitchelstown, should have beaten Boherbue from...
  15. H

As far as I know Sean O’Donnell is only involved in the hurling so not sure where your getting that from. From watching the match Glanworth we’re as dour, equally getting 15 behind the ball. Brought more intensity on the day and that’s what won the match imo.