2022 Intermediate A football

Ya it's his first game this year as far as I know.
Got a bad injury towards end of last season playing ucc I think.
Only played the big games for kilshannig last year too so has had a tough couple of years.
Kilshannig seem to have most of their big players back now from travelling over summer and other injuries. Mcmahon is another who came on late and made a big impact. I think he scored 5 or 6 points in 2019 junior county final.
cheers hs a very good prospect

Kilshannig from now on will have full squad available.
E ó Hanlon and C mcmahon both came on and done well.
Worth C ó shea B guerin and Killian ó hanlon.
Subs came on today won it against a St gabriels that looked bad.
In saying that the North cork men won't be winning any county with that performance.
Mitchestown get the square ready

Kilshannig from now on will have full squad available.
E ó Hanlon and C mcmahon both came on and done well.
Worth C ó shea B guerin and Killian ó hanlon.
Subs came on today won it against a St gabriels that looked bad.
In saying that the North cork men won't be winning any county with that performance.
Mitchestown get the square ready
There was a point disallowed for Gabriel's in 1st half too.
Kilshannig got the decision for a dodgy one too after it.
The small margins I'd suppose but Gabriel Rangers will be sick cuz they missed a great opportunity.

I was at the Glanworth Kildorrery game . Have to say it was dour . Kildorrery missed a couple frees in the first half which would have helped their cause . 2nd half Davy Pyne for Glanworth dominated and made the difference Glanworth had a cute tactic of going to ground and stopping play which broke any momentum Kildorrery got . Glanworth tired notably towards end of game and certainly are not the team they were 3 or 4 years ago . The referee ignored in my opinion a couple of penalty calls Kildorrery will be agrieved over one late in the game . However on the 2 half Glanworth just about deserved a win .

I was at the Glanworth Kildorrery game . Have to say it was dour . Kildorrery missed a couple frees in the first half which would have helped their cause . 2nd half Davy Pyne for Glanworth dominated and made the difference Glanworth had a cute tactic of going to ground and stopping play which broke any momentum Kildorrery got . Glanworth tired notably towards end of game and certainly are not the team they were 3 or 4 years ago . The referee ignored in
my opinion a couple of penalty calls Kildorrery will be agrieved over one late in the game . However on the 2 half Glanworth just about deserved a win .
Yes dour game alright. Kdy were very limited, I'd say they managed just 3 efforts at points in the whole second half. Glanworth with better decision making in final third could have easily tacked on another 2-04. Having said that I agree they don't look at the same level as 3 or 4 years ago. Wont have enough to trouble kilshannig on today's effort

Do Glanworth games and dour not go hand in hand? They rarely put up any meaningful score. 9 or 10 scores a game isn't going to trouble your Mitchelstowns or Boherbues!

True enough .. I forgot to mention mikey sheehan who made a difference too when introduced late on . Big problem for glanworth the team is ageing and it was the old lads who made the most for them.

Do Glanworth games and dour not go hand in hand? They rarely put up any meaningful score. 9 or 10 scores a game isn't going to trouble your Mitchelstowns or Boherbues!
Yesterday the dourness came from kildorrery in fairness. They’re a limited side and with Sean o donnell they set up ultra defensively, at times all 15 men inside their own half.

Yesterday the dourness came from kildorrery in fairness. They’re a limited side and with Sean o donnell they set up ultra defensively, at times all 15 men inside their own half.
As far as I know Sean O’Donnell is only involved in the hurling so not sure where your getting that from. From watching the match Glanworth we’re as dour, equally getting 15 behind the ball. Brought more intensity on the day and that’s what won the match imo.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

19th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼