2022 Premier Intermediate hurling

I'd nearly fancy ballinhassig to come through that side beating Castlelyons. Hard for Castlelyons to try get to a 3rd final plus think Anthony Spillane is gone away and they've injuries too, it's a lot to try keep going year after year. Really think they may have missed their chance last year

The other side I'd find hard to call. Castlemartyr have lot of good young players, who looked impressive with imokilly. I'd nearly go with them to progress

Great championship though, hard to call.

I'd nearly fancy ballinhassig to come through that side beating Castlelyons. Hard for Castlelyons to try get to a 3rd final plus think Anthony Spillane is gone away and they've injuries too, it's a lot to try keep going year after year. Really think they may have missed their chance last year

The other side I'd find hard to call. Castlemartyr have lot of good young players, who looked impressive with imokilly. I'd nearly go with them to progress

Great championship though, hard to call.
Castlelyons should struggle you would imagine, Spillane is gone teaching in Dubai, Colm Barry done cruciate apparently. Two massive losses.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼