2022 Intermediate A football

Mitchelstown will not take this lightly, they have no reason to do so.
There are no poor teams left and anybody could get beaten if they are not at the top of their game.

If Mitchelstown play as they can then they should win.
I'd agree with this.
Are they intermediate with 10 years?

Hard to believe cuz they're always one of the most fancied teams.

Also dromtariffe would love to beat them after losing the ja hurling final to ballygiblin last year.

Any reason for the adrigole pick? Boherbue would be clear favourites imo
2 reasons, Adrigole beat kilshannig and ballydesmond convincingly and from what I heard were the better team against Gabriel’s so they could easily be going into the QF with 3 wins.
2nd reason is mitchelstown rested lads against boher bue and they only drew that game so I do think there is probably a bigger gap than the group tables show between boher bue and mitchelstown

2 reasons, Adrigole beat kilshannig and ballydesmond convincingly and from what I heard were the better team against Gabriel’s so they could easily be going into the QF with 3 wins.
2nd reason is mitchelstown rested lads against boher bue and they only drew that game so I do think there is probably a bigger gap than the group tables show between boher bue and mitchelstown
Kilshannig have gone back a good bit in recent years

Harsh comment I would say. One bad result and club is in a backwards trajectory? Had Mitchelstown nearly beat last year.
That is true but Mitchelstown were missing a few, Cathal O Mahony scored three or four great points but was gone off injured after twenty minutes.
As far as I remember Sean O Sullivan didn't start , nor Fionn Herlihy or Darragh Flynn .
I think Colin English may have been injured as well but not at all certain of that.

To be fair Kilshannig also had injury worries.
There is very little between those two teams.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Underground Ovation: Open Deck Night

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼