2022 Intermediate A football

Could Dromtariffe take Mitchelstown? Remember they nearly got caught by Ballydesmond at this stage last year...
Mitchelstown will not take this lightly, they have no reason to do so.
There are no poor teams left and anybody could get beaten if they are not at the top of their game.

If Mitchelstown play as they can then they should win.

Mitchelstown will not take this lightly, they have no reason to do so.
There are no poor teams left and anybody could get beaten if they are not at the top of their game.

If Mitchelstown play as they can then they should win.
Especially with Ballygiblin in a semi, they will go for it. Dromtarriffe shouldnt pose a threat though.

Was told the same by a reliable source that the draw has been kind and a good opportunity to hold back a few lads carrying knocks, not start them but option to come on, before the semi

I’m almost certain the only reason a couple didn’t play against Boherbue was due to injuries. I also don’t think they’d be naive enough to rest lads in a quarter final who aren’t carrying a knock

I’m almost certain the only reason a couple didn’t play against Boherbue was due to injuries. I also don’t think they’d be naive enough to rest lads in a quarter final who aren’t carrying a knock
I wouldn't put anything past them, sur didn't they buy a replica of the cup in Gerald Macs cos the county board weren't leaving them take it home after beating rockchapel.

I have my sources and he neither works in Ballindangan nor lives in the area. There is a Barrs man living in Glanworth involved with the club and he had a role in recruiting Michael Shields as Intermediate coach.

Edit: in response to ShadeyGanley. Quote didn't work.

I have my sources and he neither works in Ballindangan nor lives in the area. There is a Barrs man living in Glanworth involved with the club and he had a role in recruiting Michael Shields as Intermediate coach.

I met a lad today and we got talking Gaa I says" shields works in ballindangan N.S." he says " Does He? Inquisitvely I am going to look some clown if he doesn't🤡

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

28th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Cops and Robert

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼