The purpose of Topic grinder

From what I read, Pointy could be engaging, fun and then equally mental! Came out with some stuff that was genuinely too far! Lol.

A bit innocent I would say for the cut and thrust of the local talkscene page and that taken advantage (Fairly) of by some of the more savvy operators here. You'd hope he is doing alright

Who did the dirty on him?
Pointy went way beyond as well, but not without some serious provocation by a group in here who pushed his buttons constantly, he shouldn’t have reacted but fuck it, you gotta fight fire with fire.

‘Twas Fishy who did him dirty - one of the nastiest cunts on here, and we’ve had a few.

From what I read, Pointy could be engaging, fun and then equally mental! Came out with some stuff that was genuinely too far! Lol.

A bit innocent I would say for the cut and thrust of the local talkscene page and that taken advantage (Fairly) of by some of the more savvy operators here. You'd hope he is doing alright

Who did the dirty on him?
He had some prominent enemies but the guilty party was never outed.

When Pointy threatened to murder others on here he did so in jest, that should have been obvious.

Same as when he suggested to someone that they should stick their head in the oven on Christmas Day, harmless fun.

Finally, when he threatened to burn people's houses down he was only having the bantz. If you were planning to do that you'd hardly announce it on the local talkpage scene first. 🤷‍♂️

When Pointy threatened to murder others on here he did so in jest, that should have been obvious.

Same as when he suggested to other people on here that they should stick their head in the oven on Christmas Day, harmless fun.

Finally, when he threatened to burn people's houses down he was only having the bantz. If you were planning to do that you'd hardly announce it on the local talkpage scene first. 🤷‍♂️

What a lovable scamp. 😮

Pointy went way beyond as well, but not without some serious provocation by a group in here who pushed his buttons constantly, he shouldn’t have reacted but fuck it, you gotta fight fire with fire.

‘Twas Fishy who did him dirty - one of the nastiest cunts on here, and we’ve had a few.
He threatened my family and livelihood, you muscly idiot. I'd do it again. No question.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼