The purpose of Topic grinder

Well its there in the terms & conditions of the forum you sign upto.

Its disappointing that nearly a week later this hasn't been acted on.

As I said I won't be bullied off this place by that tramp and his buddy.
It's long alright but would be shocked if it was glossed over
👍

Normally an instant one way ticket to Banhalla.

He's still there lurking, dropping the unfunny Elton John gif, oblivious to what a lowlife nutcase hes shown himself to be.

One of lifes winners. Bragging about shagging some ropey wan in the hedges round St Finbarrs Lol
There's an old wife's tale that if you walk 3 times backwards around St.Finbarrs that the golden angel at the top will fall directly onto creepy Ian giving Sirdoxxo a blowy in the bushes by the no 10 glasheen bus stop.

Pointy was doxxed here some time ago, I reckon that's why he bailed out. This is a pity because he gave good entertainment value.
From what I read, Pointy could be engaging, fun and then equally mental! Came out with some stuff that was genuinely too far! Lol.

A bit innocent I would say for the cut and thrust of the local talkscene page and that taken advantage (Fairly) of by some of the more savvy operators here. You'd hope he is doing alright

Who did the dirty on him?

From what I read, Pointy could be engaging, fun and then equally mental! Came out with some stuff that was genuinely too far! Lol.

A bit innocent I would say for the cut and thrust of the local talkscene page and that taken advantage (Fairly) of by some of the more savvy operators here. You'd hope he is doing alright

Who did the dirty on him?
Pointy was the nastiest piece of shite that ever smeared itself across the board. Threats of murder, arson, inquiries about posters' underage daughters, the lot.

But, yes, in his own horrible way innocent. Drug-induced schizophrenia is my guess.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

10th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼