The purpose of Topic grinder

Let me get this right...........
Hank accuses a poster of doxxing him and says he has a screenshot to prove it. Matlock offers to view it privately to substantiate the claim.
Hank refuses politely saying he has reported it to admin, am I right so far?
Then a campaign of trolling ensues from those 'too eager' to take sides, exposing all the dirty washing from the past from posters that are now in an alliance with each other, but hated each other in times past.

Admin

giphy.gif

Let me get this right...........
Hank accuses a poster of doxxing him and says he has a screenshot to prove it. Matlock offers to view it privately to substantiate the claim.
Hank refuses politely saying he has reported it to admin, am I right so far?
Then a campaign of trolling ensues from those 'too eager' to take sides, exposing all the dirty washing from the past from posters that are now in an alliance with each other, but hated each other in times past.

Admin

View attachment 28391

Christmas Eve, around 4 in response to the 'Internet, serious business meme' Warm Leatherette posted a picture of me and used my name.

He quickly deleted the post.

I reported him.

That's exactly what happened.

He shouldn't really have to Ghoti, it's probably the worst thing to do to someone on here and should be taken care of by the proper channels to preserve trust in the site?

Well its there in the terms & conditions of the forum you sign upto.

Its disappointing that nearly a week later this hasn't been acted on.

As I said I won't be bullied off this place by that tramp and his buddy.

I'm not trolling, and I've been doxxed before here (three-time loser!). I'm just saying that Matlock can confirm it. It won't get him banned, but people will know the truth.

I'm not trolling, and I've been doxxed before here (three-time loser!). I'm just saying that Matlock can confirm it. It won't get him banned, but people will know the truth.

I honestly couldn't care less what you 'believe' m8.

Thats what happened.

He hasn't denied it.

Make of that what you will.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Michelle Wolf + Marnie Manning + Kyla Cobbler
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

19th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cork/Brittany maritime Residency Exhibition

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 1pm

More events ▼