Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

People down here would vote for reunification but on a basis of no change of flag or anthem,

Thanks to certain politicians being in morbid dread of what a 32 county Ireland might mean for their party, people down here generally have barely discussed the pros and cons of reunification. I think it's a bit early, even for you jimmy, to be telling us what people will or won't vote for and on what grounds. :cool:

No,poohead......

"Men lie, women lie, numbers don't".............
It wasn't a dig kiddo. I'm pro stats and you put up a lot of good stuff so no complaints from me. We just have to be careful how we interpret them.
The bit at the end was just banter 😀.

Thanks to certain politicians being in morbid dread of what a 32 county Ireland might mean for their party, people down here generally have barely discussed the pros and cons of reunification. I think it's a bit early, even for you jimmy, to be telling us what people will or won't vote for and on what grounds. :cool:
Shilling 101
:ROFLMAO:

Pretty evident that you still don't understand what a shill actually is. A lot of people would be embarrassed to be caught using words they don't understand - not you though :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Works for me in your case. C'mere after your performance yesterday, you are no one to talk about embarrassing.

I doubt there will be many existing politicians in this country still around by the time a UI referendum even happens

Which politicians are in morbid fear of a UI? There is a proper way of doing this, I agree all aspects need to be discussed,
Pre brexit it wasnt even on the horizon , Polls here constantly show high support but the flag and anthem are held dearly by many
and they will not sacrifice them,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼