Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

You are the guy who goes on and on about glorious I.R..A. skirmishes in great detail that happened over 100 years ago as well as British oppression going back centuries but a man is upset about an actual murder of his father with ramping up of sectarianism and you just call him a "crank"

The man is naturally (maybe someone could point that out to Zero) upset about the killing of his father, I just think some of the stuff he indulges in at times can make him appear to be a bit of a crank. From his family's perspective of course it was a tragedy but, alas for him, every time he picks at the scab the less likely it is to heal and for him to be able to find some closure imho.

Volunteer Sound_y incoming stock response:

"Look I already stated that murder is clearly wrong (are you hard of reading?) dear but what about the murder of INSERT HERE..................................by Crown forces in 1916 etc..........I do not seem to remember you being outraged by the cruel murder of INSERT HERE..................................and why do you not get outraged by ALL murders?

"Remember the slaughter of Irish men and women by member's of Fianna Fail and Fine Gael before those parties were even formed at the time of the civil war"?

"I remember every single one of those killings as that is my obsession"

Almost verbatim

Do you think I'm wrong to say he's "Naturally (I see for some reason you chose to ignore that part) very upset at the killing of his father".

Funny how in your one-eyed view of the various killings in Irish Political Violence you don't seem to extend sympathy to all.

The reason I think he comes across as a bit of a crank is because there are many who alas suffered similar loss of a loved one that while still cherishing the memories of their dear departed don't go on media and social media a fraction of the time that this guy does.

But as Jimmy says, without it having happened to me I don't know exactly how I would have reacted.

Poor predictable Shinnerbot.

Sound_y you are some man to rattle lads in fairness.
You're some man to be following him around licking his hole but then again, water does find it's own level. :ROFLMAO:

Ea8hH5JXYAAog1y.jpg

Brian Stack was shot in the neck in 1983 by members of the Provisional IRA and died after 18 months in hospital.

He was the only officer in the Irish Prison Service to be killed in connection with the Troubles in Northern Ireland.

Political controversy arose in 2016 around allegations that Gerry Adams, the leader of Sinn Féin, knew the identity of the killers.

In March 2018, Senator Máire Devine was suspended from Sinn Féin for three months for retweeting a parody Twitter account's tweet describing Brian Stack as a "sadist".

Any normal son would seek justice.

Didn't he go to great lengths to accuse Martin McGuinness on television of knowing the identity of the killers and of covering it up? Are you saying that 5 years later it was actually GA who knew the identity of the killers?

Of course he's greiving and would like to get some closure and justice, I just don't think he's going about it the way that most others who lost loved ones during the conflict are. He's an outlier in the way he goes about it imho

Imagine wanting justice for the brutal murder of your father? The nerve of him 🙄

SoundY is the exact kind of Shinner online troll Stack has described.

Mairia Cahill was in a relationship with her rapist and is an attention seeker. Austin Stack is a crank....

Sinn Fein 101, attack the victim.

Imagine not knowing what "Naturally" means and then presuming to lecture others on a natural reaction :rolleyes:

Didn't he go to great lengths to accuse Martin McGuinness on television of knowing the identity of the killers and of covering it up? Are you saying that 5 years later it was actually GA who knew the identity of the killers?

Of course he's greiving and would like to get some closure and justice, I just don't think he's going about it the way that most others who lost loved ones during the conflict are. He's an outlier in the way he goes about it imho
By drawing attention to it on social media? Oh, how the Shinnerbots hate than which is funny considering they used social media to attack and try to destroy Mairia Cahill
Great doubling up on IOTY noms in one week

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Pretty Limited

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼