Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

2134.jpg
Podge & Rodge

It probably is thought at home but surely you can see it is only accentuated when groups of like minded individuals are placed together. If you are thought the other side are a bunch of pigs how will you know any better if you are kept apart in your formative years?

The fact every neutral says there should be integrated schools and it is also in the GFA only reinforces this point. The only parties who seem to disagree are the DUP and SF as tbh the mutual hatred is beneficial to both parties as traditionally they have scooped up votes by playing on the fears and hatred of their respective communities.

If you truly wanted a United and inclusive Ireland as opposed to just reunification this would be the first thing you should advocate. And not in some future date it should start right now.

Every neutral says there should be integrated schools????? There already are integrated (non-denom) schools. What some are suggesting though is that there should be a forcible removal of schools with nominal religious ethos. Look at schools right around this country, or even in Britain (outside of a few in Western Scotland), there's no issue at all with muslims, jews, Catholics, Prods etc attending schools with NOMINAL (and that's all they are) religious ethos.

I'm no cheerleader for any organised religion. Just as long as it doesn't interfere with me or mine whatever deities or none others choose to worship doesn't cost me a thought, but this "I blame the schools" attitude is generally used by those who want to try excuse the bigotry they endorse.

"He wouldn't be a rabid anti-Catholic/Prod if only they went to the same school" is a poor excuse imho, given that people who attend "religious" schools in the vast majority of these islands couldn't care less about the religion of their fellowmen.

Little wonder that in a recent poll only 2% of the electorate here felt that this was important.

Meanwhile SF/IRA with their current support levels think otherwise

2% of the electorate here felt that what was important? If you mean reunification then numbers clearly aren't your forte (that's not a number btw)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

24th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Outsiders X Africa Day: Let The Pen Speak

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼