Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Yup. Naturally he's very upset at the killing of his father but the ongoing type of campaign he's run, nearly 40 years on, I think at times he comes across as a bit of a crank tbh.
You are the guy who goes on and on about glorious I.R..A. skirmishes in great detail that happened over 100 years ago as well as British oppression going back centuries but a man is upset about an actual murder of his father with ramping up of sectarianism and you just call him a "crank"

You would have to be in his shoes to really know how you would react,
Brian Stack was shot in the neck in 1983 by members of the Provisional IRA and died after 18 months in hospital.

He was the only officer in the Irish Prison Service to be killed in connection with the Troubles in Northern Ireland.

Political controversy arose in 2016 around allegations that Gerry Adams, the leader of Sinn Féin, knew the identity of the killers.

In March 2018, Senator Máire Devine was suspended from Sinn Féin for three months for retweeting a parody Twitter account's tweet describing Brian Stack as a "sadist".

Any normal son would seek justice.

You are the guy who goes on and on about glorious I.R..A. skirmishes in great detail that happened over 100 years ago as well as British oppression going back centuries but a man is upset about an actual murder of his father with ramping up of sectarianism and you just call him a "crank"

Imagine wanting justice for the brutal murder of your father? The nerve of him 🙄

SoundY is the exact kind of Shinner online troll Stack has described.

Mairia Cahill was in a relationship with her rapist and is an attention seeker. Austin Stack is a crank....

Sinn Fein 101, attack the victim.

Imagine wanting justice for the brutal murder of your father? The nerve of him 🙄

SoundY is the exact kind of Shinner online troll Stack has described.

Mairia Cahill was in a relationship with her rapist and is an attention seeker. Austin Stack is a crank....

Sinn Fein 101, attack the victim.
Volunteer Sound_y incoming stock response:

"Look I already stated that murder is clearly wrong (are you hard of reading?) dear but what about the murder of INSERT HERE..................................by Crown forces in 1916 etc..........I do not seem to remember you being outraged by the cruel murder of INSERT HERE..................................and why do you not get outraged by ALL murders?

"Remember the slaughter of Irish men and women by member's of Fianna Fail and Fine Gael before those parties were even formed at the time of the civil war"?

"I remember every single one of those killings as that is my obsession"

iu

You really are an appalling human being. :rolleyes:

Do you think I'm wrong to say he's "Naturally (I see for some reason you chose to ignore that part) very upset at the killing of his father".

Funny how in your one-eyed view of the various killings in Irish Political Violence you don't seem to extend sympathy to all.

The reason I think he comes across as a bit of a crank is because there are many who alas suffered similar loss of a loved one that while still cherishing the memories of their dear departed don't go on media and social media a fraction of the time that this guy does.

But as Jimmy says, without it having happened to me I don't know exactly how I would have reacted.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Centre Stage School Footworks 2024

Cork Opera House, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼