Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

The man is naturally (maybe someone could point that out to Zero) upset about the killing of his father, I just think some of the stuff he indulges in at times can make him appear to be a bit of a crank. From his family's perspective of course it was a tragedy but, alas for him, every time he picks at the scab the less likely it is to heal and for him to be able to find some closure imho.
I thought that Sinn Fein was the party of "Equality & Justice"

The man just wants justice after the armed wing of your party murdered his father.

Is that too much to ask without you denigrating yet another victim of the political violence that you worship?

Why don't you just tell him and his family what to do and how to feel as you seem to have all the answers as to how a grieving victim seeking justice should behave?

The man just wants justice after the armed wing of your party murdered his father.

Is that too much to ask without you denigrating yet another victim of the political violence that you worship?

Why don't you just tell him and his family what to do and how to feel as you seem to have all the answers as to how a grieving victim seeking justice should behave?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Only when it suits them.

Imagine the unending torment of Austin Stack , Breege Quinn and numerous others to know that Sinn Fein members have the information on who murdered their loved ones but choose to sit on it.

Its funny that Austin Stack posted about Sinn Fein trolls attacking those who question the party. Up pops SoundMan to prove his point.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼