Cork u20 Hurling 2024

There is without doubt a bias from officials against Cork. In most games. Across all grades and both codes.
It's sometimes an unconscious bias, but sometimes clearly a consious bias.
When games are tight and there are big refereeing 50/50 calls, we are almost always on the wrong side of them. Big refereeing howlers, are almost always against us.
I examine the stats after every game. Almost every single game the opposition gets more frees than cork. I would say in 9 out of 10 games. And we are probably one of the least cyncical counties on the pitch, almost to a fault.
There is a never-ending narrative amongst cork fans after most games, about how the ref cost us this and that.
None of this is imagined. Its clear. 99% of Cork supporters see it clear as day.
The 1% who say otherwise, or say to ignore it, or excuse the referee, are not helping our cause at all. I actually think this is a major part of the issue. We have had players, management, officials, pundits far, far too accepting of biased refereeing against us. When in the same situation other counties make huge noise about it.
I think another reason is there is a legacy bias from some refs hanging over from our success back in the 80s.
Also, the strikes.
Also, the halo-effect that successful teams have benefited from. Ie. kerry, Kilkenny, Limerick.
But the FACTS speak for themselves. Start considering how often big refereeing fuckups cost us games, or, start looking at the free counts and card counts in the stats. It is clear.
Fuck, that’s some trip you’re on, you must have had one hell of a wild night last night 🤣🤣🤣

Fuck, that’s some trip you’re on, you must have had one hell of a wild night last night 🤣🤣🤣
I'd a grand night. Thanks.
Im genuinely amazed at the amount of our own, once again sweeping a biased referee performance under the carpet.
"Lads, we were rode without lubricant, but lets be good little gaa citizens and not make an issue out of it. There, there".
It is very clear why this happens to us so often.
This attitude that permeates through Cork GAA is killing us.
This is not 'support'. Yet you call yourself a supporter.

I'd a grand night. Thanks.
Im genuinely amazed at the amount of our own, once again sweeping a biased referee performance under the carpet.
"Lads, we were rode without lubricant, but lets be good little gaa citizens and not make an issue out of it. There, there".
It is very clear why this happens to us so often.
This attitude that permeates through Cork GAA is killing us.
This is not 'support'. Yet you call yourself a supporter.

Attachments

• 7879357F-B3BF-4F42-AAB3-4BE40FEAC470.jpeg
    7879357F-B3BF-4F42-AAB3-4BE40FEAC470.jpeg
    829.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
So lads not complaining about referees on an anonymous internet forum is whats killing us?
#bookmarked
:lol!:
There should be unanimous agreement that Cork were rode last night, like manys a time before. We should be collectively seethimg about it.
But we get the opposite, a load of infighting. (Nicely stoked by our resident Clare, Limerick, Kilkenny trolls as and when needed).
Other counties unite behind shite like this. It feeds them.
In Cork, it drives a wedge. Like the strikes all over again.
Half of us say "enough of us being taken advantage". The other half saying "please dont stop riding us".

There should be unanimous agreement that Cork were rode last night, like manys a time before. We should be collectively seethimg about it.
But we get the opposite, a load of infighting. (Nicely stoked by our resident Clare, Limerick, Kilkenny trolls as and when needed).
Half of us say "enough of us being taken advantage". The other half saying "please dont stop riding us".
Sorry bud, I can't anymore, your triggering ground me down, I'm not replying to you anymore 👏

In fairness, you are some clown.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork/Brittany maritime Residency Exhibition

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 1pm

More events ▼