Cork u20 Hurling 2024

I was wondering how long it would take before the Limerick langers jumped in here to defend the outstanding level of officiating delivered in every cork game (if anything, in favor of Cork, of course).
It is in every other counties interests to see this trend against Cork continue.
These lads are to Limerick as King Silkbeard is to Russia.
I wonder how many Cork men we have fighting our corner in Limerick, Clare, Kerry chat forums?
200w.gif

😂😂😂

I was wondering how long it would take before the Limerick langers jumped in here to defend the outstanding level of officiating delivered in every cork game (if anything, in favor of Cork, of course).
It is in every other counties interests to see this trend against Cork continue.
These lads are to Limerick as King Silkbeard is to Russia.
I wonder how many Cork men we have fighting our corner in Limerick, Clare, Kerry chat forums?
Just stop. This is McCarthyism level of paranoia 😆

So just to recap

youve spent half your day on this website spouting utter bilge about a giant ref conspiracy v cork but you dont have the time to look up stats on 4 matchs played this year ?

:rolleyes::cool:
Ya, because it takes half a day to type 10 words.
Go away back to Limerick, or the Hurling thread at least.
You have no business in a Cork u20 hurling thread.
Except of course, to defend the shockingly biased refereeing against Cork. (Actually, this is very much in your interests).

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼