Cork u20 Hurling 2024

A lot of u18s used which is interesting.

Few guys to come into the team too - Darragh O'Sull, Timmy Wilk, Adam O'Sullivan, Barry Walsh etc. I understand Cillian Tobin will be out for a good while unfortunately.

Paudie O'Sullivan was impressive in goals yesterday IMO. Made one great save in the second half.

Cork really fell asleep for the 7 or 8 minutes before half time, and the same after the whistle. They seem to have a similar pattern to the Seniors of going completely out of a game for long spells. Last year that was in the case in several games.

Very good match yesterday for a challenge game was very competitive bit of history between both sets of players...was very impressed by Barry Walsh at no 7 last yr minor looks a very good prospect all the best to all going forward...

Very good match yesterday for a challenge game was very competitive bit of history between both sets of players...was very impressed by Barry Walsh at no 7 last yr minor looks a very good prospect all the best to all going forward...
Very solid players. Very surprised his cousin isn’t involved to. I thought he was very good last year centre back.

Presume William Buckley calling the shots - would love to see him light up,this competition
Ya surprised he isn’t with the seniors . Luke Meade was 18 starting out in 2015 . First year out minor . Big hype about screeny but I think this guy is another level . Scoring a lot this year from play to. You can’t beat a bit youth to. Him as a 3rd midfielder would add a serious dimension to the seniors

Ya surprised he isn’t with the seniors . Luke Meade was 18 starting out in 2015 . First year out minor . Big hype about screeny but I think this guy is another level . Scoring a lot this year from play to. You can’t beat a bit youth to. Him as a 3rd midfielder would add a serious dimension to the seniors
William Buckley would get eaten alive in senior, I think the lack of physicality will be an issue for him going forward.

However, there are some huge men in that under 20 team, you can see the s&c having it's effect.
Great also to see so many of last years minors stepping up, augurs well for next year and the year after.

Sorry i meant Ben , the cousin Barry is on the panel named two great lads if they keep at it Killeagh will be in good hands

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Listen To The Birds: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼