Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Feel sorry for the two boys as both tremendous hurlers. He must have got the shoulder pinned which will solve it once and for all. Connolly will probably be our fullforward from 2024 on presuming Harnedy and Hoggie retire. Best wishes lads we appreciate everything ye do for Cork hurling.

Feel sorry for the two boys as both tremendous hurlers. He must have got the shoulder pinned which will solve it once and for all. Connolly will probably be our fullforward from 2024 on presuming Harnedy and Hoggie retire. Best wishes lads we appreciate everything ye do for Cork hurling.
Suddenly the squad is looking a lot barer.

I'd say our six backs will be SOD, Cahalance, NOL, Daire O'Laoire, Joyce & Mellerick. Not necessarily in that order/position but that mix. Maybe Downey could force his way in with some good form.

Would like to see a new midfield and goalie tried in the leagues.

I'd move Fitzy & Tim permanently into the forward line and leave them there. Give Hayes & Cunningham some game time as both earned it in the county.

any mention about the the ballyhea corner back meant to be a mighty player, played for munster underage but is concentrating on hurling this year
I think he is abroad working but will join up with the panel when he returns in a few months.....probably with a view to 2024.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Dirty Circus
The Pav, Careys Lane

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ar House Ar Fad

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼