Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'm happy with that team. Delighted to see Twomey starting, wasn't sure if he was fully fit or not. Eoin Downey unlucky, Coleman starting pushed Mellerick to the corner otherwise I'm sure ED would be at no.2
People complaining about Lehane starting can't have watched the league, he was outstanding in the games he played. I'd say himself and Connolly were first forwards penciled in to start.
What league season were you watching? Lehane is not going to get Cork to the top.

Maybe sweeper is the incorrect term as I don't see him sweeping so much behind our half back line predominantly, more of a free role across the 40 pushing forward where possible,
Jesus, the nerves are kicking in now that we have the team, can't wait
Now that doesn’t fill me with dread at all, it would suit him down to the ground

He’s picked now so let’s at least give him a chance. I’m dissapointed Eoin Downey misses out, and I’m perplexed why Rob has to switch wings when he’s flying at 7. Delighted for Sean Twomey, the guy is a warrior who has been totally underused over the last few years. The subs bench is reallly strong, no Dalton though I heard he was fit

If Horgan struggles who hits frees?

Regarding Lehane, the last time we played Waterford in Walsh Park he bate all round him. Scored 6/7 from play. He can be very frustrating but when he’s on it he’s feckin on it!!
Cranky- remember it well. He had a great game. Issue is he hasn’t been on it in two years. I’m with ya, when he’s on he can be really good. Hope it goes well for him.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Joachim Cooder

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼