Cork Footballers

I see on X clonakilty wishing ex senior joe grimes well in Munster junior final v kilmurry on Saturday playing now with Listowel Emmets . Never heard of him but seen he actually played a few games for cork seniors two yrs ago .

He is a guard so I presume he was stationed in Clon but must be after returning to his home town. I remember O Se playing alright but never heard of joe .

I see on X clonakilty wishing ex senior joe grimes well in Munster junior final v kilmurry on Saturday playing now with Listowel Emmets . Never heard of him but seen he actually played a few games for cork seniors two yrs ago .

He is a guard so I presume he was stationed in Clon but must be after returning to his home town. I remember O Se playing alright but never heard of joe .
Yeah he was in and around the squad for a while, decent fielder but I always felt he lacked a few yards of pace to make it at IC level. Fine club player all the same.

Would be expecting Listowel to win that game

Any more of the minor team that won the all ireland making the breakthrough? the likes of Ryan O Donovan, Michael O Neill?
Michael o Neill attended UCC past 4 years and never played sigerson so that tells you his progress on his development as a footballer ( injury prone).
Ryan is progressing well , had a good club Championship , probably not good enough yet. Another year of college football will bring him on

Im disappointed by the cork selection. I would have thought cleary would have tried a few new players. Dylan foley getting sigerson goalie of the year surely deserved a look in. Luke Murphy Alan Walsh and Joe cooper are flying with the colleges. I thought they would have also got a look. But what do I know

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼