Cork Footballers

Any idea if Danny Linehan Castlemagner is with the panel? Was brilliant with Castle and Duhallow this year and was excellent in the minor winning team of 2019 that’s now starting to come through.

A few players I’d like to see get a good run Saturday. Pa Doyle Knocknagree, Dan Peet Clon, Darragh Cashman Millstreet, Luke Murphy Cullen, Fionn Herlihy Doheny, David Buckley Newcestown, Neil Lordan Ballinora. Unsure if all are with the squad but would love to see them given a proper go this year.

Any idea if Danny Linehan Castlemagner is with the panel? Was brilliant with Castle and Duhallow this year and was excellent in the minor winning team of 2019 that’s now starting to come through.

A few players I’d like to see get a good run Saturday. Pa Doyle Knocknagree, Dan Peet Clon, Darragh Cashman Millstreet, Luke Murphy Cullen, Fionn Herlihy Doheny, David Buckley Newcestown, Neil Lordan Ballinora. Unsure if all are with the squad but would love to see them given a proper go this year.
Linehan has been riddled with injuries since the minor winning team of 2019. I would be very surprised if he is involved at senior level.

I would say of the guys you mentioned, Herlihy and Buckley by far the most likely to feature this year. Cashman was training with the seniors last year, and made a couple extended match day squads, but I would be surprised if he was to force a way through, or even get a proper go.

Linehan has been riddled with injuries since the minor winning team of 2019. I would be very surprised if he is involved at senior level.

I would say of the guys you mentioned, Herlihy and Buckley by far the most likely to feature this year. Cashman was training with the seniors last year, and made a couple extended match day squads, but I would be surprised if he was to force a way through, or even get a proper go.
Surprised FFS. What is with the Conservative nature of the Cork Football "Hurler on the Ditch". The world and their mother that Cashman has the Physique and talent to fit into that Cork half back line. Wakey, wakey, now lads. Last year will not do. Cleary knows this.

Darragh Cashman would be plenty good enough to get in a team especially early in the season. As far as I know Linehan is not involved however he is a decent player when fit tbf.

Herlihy and Buckley should really be making the step up this year. Both excelled for their clubs and have scope to push on. I’d like to see Conor O’Callaghan from Dromtarriffe involved but think he’s in with the hurlers instead.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Murry
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Nov 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Ruben Berrios Septet

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼