Toilet Signage

they could just stick them on the wing of their born SCIENTIFIC BIOLOGICAL SEX they’d be least susceptible to violence or backlash.

any prisoner, i’d imagine, lives with some threat of violence against their person. these people maybe more so for idiots with narrow minds.

if they’re guilty of a crime then, fuck them. they belong in prison for the duration of their sentence.

(none of this intersex bollocks ((or lack of bollocks)) )

I agree with you but it is very very important to point out that intersex is a very real scientifically proven condition that can be very difficult for those affected to live with BUT it has absolutely nothing at all to do with the trans movement.

Intersex: A person born with a physical or biological "abnormality" in relation to their genitals and/or reproductive organs. Depending on what research you read the percentage of humans born with physical characteristics that could constituted as intersex is anywhere between .02% and 2%. This is mainly due to there being no clearly defined line as to what constitutes intersex as the characteristics of the condition can vary wildly such as a person being born with an abnormally small penis or an abnormally large clitoris or no vaginal opening or a divided scrotum so that it more resembles a labia and so on.

Trans: All in the mind.

If you are going to talk about "scientific biological sex" then you have to include "intersex bollocks" in that as well because to not do so doesn't pay respect to the scientific facts.

Love all this, "It's all in the mind, therefore it doesn't exist," crap. As if we haven't been researching the mind and figuring out how powerful it is for donkeys years.

Bunch of fucking apes discussing particle physics in this thread.

they could just stick them on the wing of their born SCIENTIFIC BIOLOGICAL SEX they’d be least susceptible to violence or backlash.

any prisoner, i’d imagine, lives with some threat of violence against their person. these people maybe more so for idiots with narrow minds.

if they’re guilty of a crime then, fuck them. they belong in prison for the duration of their sentence.

(none of this intersex bollocks ((or lack of bollocks)) )
Would you be judging that on all 5 markers, or just on their genitals?

Love all this, "It's all in the mind, therefore it doesn't exist," crap. As if we haven't been researching the mind and figuring out how powerful it is for donkeys years.

Bunch of fucking apes discussing particle physics in this thread.

I personally have never said that because something resides in the mind "it doesn't exist", of course it exists just not in a physical or biological state. Does that mean it is any less valid? Absolutely not, psychological attributes contribute a hugely significant proportion to human existence it is just a much "greyer" area when compared to physical science due to a much higher number of variables and undeterminable factors.

Your predisposition to equate "in the mind" to something negative is your own unconscious bias.

I personally have never said that because something resides in the mind "it doesn't exist", of course it exists just not in a physical or biological state. Does that mean it is any less valid? Absolutely not, psychological attributes contribute a hugely significant proportion to human existence it is just a much "greyer" area when compared to physical science due to a much higher number of variables and undeterminable factors.

Your predisposition to equate "in the mind" to something negative is your own unconscious bias.
My predisposition to equate "in the mind" to something negative is from dealing with morons saying trans people are A.) Mentally unwell, or B.) Making it up.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼