Toilet Signage

Any idea what this signage means? We had a new Female toilet added to our workplace recently and trying to figure out what the sign on left means? To the left of this door is a separate Male toilet.

Attachments

• 652A48A7-8915-4810-8CAC-EC0FCE1F3B7D.jpeg
    652A48A7-8915-4810-8CAC-EC0FCE1F3B7D.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 52
It's just the latest buzz for these cunts to latch on to, they got great milage out of covid, Ukraine was a good replacement but they couldn't keep up the outrage because after all they are insincere people.
I'm surprised this tranny horseshit is getting off the ground in this country I thought it was a stupid yank thing but our media takes its cue from them I suppose

It's just the latest buzz for these cunts to latch on to, they got great milage out of covid, Ukraine was a good replacement but they couldn't keep up the outrage because after all they are insincere people.
I'm surprised this tranny horseshit is getting off the ground in this country I thought it was a stupid yank thing but our media takes its cue from them I suppose

Yup.

Identity politics is such utter wank.

A woman cannot now go to the toilet and not be forced to share the space with some biological male who has a cock and balls.

Women have spent generations fighting not to be subjegated by men and this 'movement'/assortment of cranks and fringe elements are eroding these hard fought rights in a short spell of years.

Its telling the trans activists and virtue signallers have viciously attacked feminists who have been guilty of nothing more than standing up for womens rights.

Genuine guffaw here at a poster saying they'd not notice some fella with his cock out in a womens locker room.

Halfwits arguing up is down as they view it right on. Inevitably the trend of rapes in prisons and other exclusively womens spaces that have been compromised in other countries will follow suit here.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Niamh Bury

Old Oak, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼