The Queen stepping down?

Is it that you didn't understand the question posed? Nobody denied there were liverpoo fans singing about the IRA and the disrespectful one about hte recently departed queen of england, but jimmy made out it was only to that the huns had responded. I asked how did he know which antagonistic chants/actions were started first. When was the Klop mural defaced for instance? And maybe you or jimmy could tell us if that was done in response to something too.

I even heard that there were some amongst the ibrox support that taunted the liverpudlians about Hillsborough. If that was the case then not alone was it very very sick, it betrayed a complete lack of knowledge of, and/or indifference to the plight of Rangers fans who died in the various ibrox disasters. Only scum would indulge in such chanting against any other support.
Wind your neck in m8 and read post #1,074.

Does it really matter who started it? The truth is both sets of fans let themselves down badly last night. One is as bad as the other.

Yes it didn't reflect well on certain sections in both supports but I was merely highlighting what seemed the subjectiveness of jimmy's comment, unsupported by any evidence thus far, that it was the huns responding to the scousers bad behaviour.

Is it that you didn't understand the question posed? Nobody denied there were liverpoo fans singing about the IRA and the disrespectful one about hte recently departed queen of england, but jimmy made out it was only to that the huns had responded. I asked how did he know which antagonistic chants/actions were started first. When was the Klop mural defaced for instance? And maybe you or jimmy could tell us if that was done in response to something too.

I even heard that there were some amongst the ibrox support that taunted the liverpudlians about Hillsborough. If that was the case then not alone was it very very sick, it betrayed a complete lack of knowledge of, and/or indifference to the plight of Rangers fans who died in the various ibrox disasters. Only scum would indulge in such chanting against any other support.

Only scum would indulge in slurs like yours :rolleyes:

Yes it didn't reflect well on certain sections in both supports but I was merely highlighting what seemed the subjectiveness of jimmy's comment, unsupported by any evidence thus far, that it was the huns responding to the scousers bad behaviour.
I saw no video of Rangers fans chanting nasty stuff, but no doubt they did, my point was Liverpool fans on video
chanting nasty stuff, What Rangers fans chanted in same video wasnt audible, Yes of course it is probable it was tit for tat,

Of you course you were because Jimmy has you rattled off your bigoted nut.

I saw no video of Rangers fans chanting nasty stuff, but no doubt they did, my point was Liverpool fans on video
chanting nasty stuff, What Rangers fans chanted in same video wasnt audible, Yes of course it is probable it was tit for tat,
Saw one youngish lout walking straight up to the camera, shouting, "Fuck Bobby Sands, he's deeeeeeeed". Looked Buckfasted out of his skull.

Iminent statement coming from Jamie Bryson about the great charity work this fella does and about how he's been the victim of death threats.

The crowd were booing the champions league song at the beginning of the match. What's the deal with that?

I saw/heard something along those lines previously and I think it may have been to do with objection to the money-monsters taking over football and making it less and less about the actual champions and taking the wishes of fans into account less and less. Not sure though how that would tie in with Liverpool tbh. Maybe one of their supporters here could let us know.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Conchur White

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼