The Queen stepping down?

From videos i have seen there was a welcoming committee of liverpool fans, I have no issue with a bit of chanting but a line
should be drawn,
Liverpool fans apparently singing you can stick your royal family etc and you can stick your national anthem etc at the Sevco fans. What seems to have been underreported is that the Rangers fans apparently destroyed murals about Hillsborough and other Liverpool FC icons as well as trashing the place.

Liverpool fans apparently singing you can stick your royal family etc and you can stick your national anthem etc at the Sevco fans. What seems to have been underreported is that the Rangers fans apparently destroyed murals about Hillsborough and other Liverpool FC icons as well as trashing the place.
BT ran with the Klopp mural being defaced last night before the game.

It’s goading and antagonist behaviour from these supporters.

They’ll start off with gentle enough ribbing. The riposte will be less gentle, and so on back and forth til a Munich, ibrox fire, hillsborough, Ira, lizzy in a box etc chant gets thrown out and then it’s like “they’ve crossed a line!!!l”

Scumbag carry-on. From all involved. A blight on the game. Would never take a kid to a game.

They’ll start off with gentle enough ribbing. The riposte will be less gentle, and so on back and forth til a Munich, ibrox fire, hillsborough, Ira, lizzy in a box etc chant gets thrown out and then it’s like “they’ve crossed a line!!!l”

Scumbag carry-on. From all involved. A blight on the game. Would never take a kid to a game.
This has nothing to do with football.

The game does not even matter as these people just club together to have a fight and antagonise the opposition.

Football is just an excuse for grown men to behave like the morons that they are in the safety of numbers.

This has nothing to do with football.

The game does not even matter as these people just club together to have a fight and antagonise the opposition.

Football is just an excuse for grown men to behave like the morons that they are in the safety of numbers.
I wonder what behavioural scientists say about this. Probably along the lines of mob mentality and not being loved when they were children etc and hence find unity and acceptance shouting obscenities at other similar tosspots.

Is it that you didn't understand the question posed? Nobody denied there were liverpoo fans singing about the IRA and the disrespectful one about hte recently departed queen of england, but jimmy made out it was only to that the huns had responded. I asked how did he know which antagonistic chants/actions were started first. When was the Klop mural defaced for instance? And maybe you or jimmy could tell us if that was done in response to something too.

I even heard that there were some amongst the ibrox support that taunted the liverpudlians about Hillsborough. If that was the case then not alone was it very very sick, it betrayed a complete lack of knowledge of, and/or indifference to the plight of Rangers fans who died in the various ibrox disasters. Only scum would indulge in such chanting against any other support.

mUrDeRiNg BaStArDS...

Is it that you didn't understand the question posed? Nobody denied there were liverpoo fans singing about the IRA and the disrespectful one about hte recently departed queen of england, but jimmy made out it was only to that the huns had responded. I asked how did he know which antagonistic chants/actions were started first. When was the Klop mural defaced for instance? And maybe you or jimmy could tell us if that was done in response to something too.

I even heard that there were some amongst the ibrox support that taunted the liverpudlians about Hillsborough. If that was the case then not alone was it very very sick, it betrayed a complete lack of knowledge of, and/or indifference to the plight of Rangers fans who died in the various ibrox disasters. Only scum would indulge in such chanting against any other support.
Does it really matter who started it? The truth is both sets of fans let themselves down badly last night. One is as bad as the other.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

24th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼