The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

GowlY threw them at his housemate

Can you ask him to throw them into my underpants hamper when he's finished with them

vlcsnap-2020-04-30-00h53m45s628.png

Totally agree with you.
If I don't like Chinese food, I don't go to a Chinese restaurant.
If you chose to not eat meat and the rest of the vegan intolerances, tough, don't expect to catered for.
Go somewhere where you choice is catered for.

The Overdraught in Minane Bridge is back open under new ownership and they posted their new menu on Facebook.

As sure as night follows day, along come the "where are the gluten free options" and "nothing for vegans" posts.

Just fuck the FUCK off like.

It's actually a bright move from a restaurant not to have a vegan menu as you won't have to worry about these contrarian moany cunts coming in and kicking up a fuss when their bowl of hot water is the wrong temperature or their main course of lettuce with a side of carrots isn't the right shade of green.

The Overdraught in Minane Bridge is back open under new ownership and they posted their new menu on Facebook.

As sure as night follows day, along come the "where are the gluten free options" and "nothing for vegans" posts.

Just fuck the FUCK off like.

It's actually a bright move from a restaurant not to have a vegan menu as you won't have to worry about these contrarian moany cunts coming in and kicking up a fuss when their bowl of hot water is the wrong temperature or their main course of lettuce with a side of carrots isn't the right shade of green.
Delighted to see the overdraft back open I often walk my dogs in tracton woods or Roberts cove and would stop in there for a bite to eat after so I’m looking forward to trying it.

Restaurants are businesses that are there to make profit and also act as a social hub small communities like tracton, they are under no obligation to serve vegan food.

As for the moaning pricks on social media they are part of the reason I packed it in last year, I haven’t had any social media since Christmas and it’s been brilliant, I’m definitely far more productive without it.

I went to Market Lane last night, not somewhere I'm mad about in general tbh.

Very hard to get a booking, and to be fair it was jointed at 7pm. Lots of middle aged girlies and the likes.

The staff were exceptional I must say, very attentive and friendly. Almost too friendly to the point it felt artificial.

My biggest complaint with this place is how they over complicate their menu. I didn't recognise around 70% of the items listed on their menu, which made it difficult to choose a dish.

Tonkatsu sauce, pickled mooli, furikaki, dukkah, pickled kohlrabi, hispi cabbage, yakiniku gaze, Aleppo dressing... etc.

I'm sure I sound like an absolute amateur to the more seasoned diner, but if I've to do so much analysis of what I'm actually ordering then I lose interest very quickly.

I ended up going for a steak, as at least I knew what to expext. €35. Was grand.

Very hard to get a booking, and to be fair it was jointed at 7pm. Lots of middle aged girlies and the likes.

The staff were exceptional I must say, very attentive and friendly. Almost too friendly to the point it felt artificial.

My biggest complaint with this place is how they over complicate their menu. I didn't recognise around 70% of the items listed on their menu, which made it difficult to choose a dish.

Tonkatsu sauce, pickled mooli, furikaki, dukkah, pickled kohlrabi, hispi cabbage, yakiniku gaze, Aleppo dressing... etc.

I'm sure I sound like an absolute amateur to the more seasoned diner, but if I've to do so much analysis of what I'm actually ordering then I lose interest very quickly.

I ended up going for a steak, as at least I knew what to expext. €35. Was grand.
Well what kind of steak was it and what sides did you have

I go from time to time if we have visitors with work, it’s grand not terrible not amazing.

I don’t think I’d spend my own money on it though.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

29th Apr 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

Listen To The Birds: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼