The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

The Overdraught in Minane Bridge is back open under new ownership and they posted their new menu on Facebook.

As sure as night follows day, along come the "where are the gluten free options" and "nothing for vegans" posts.

Just fuck the FUCK off like.

It's actually a bright move from a restaurant not to have a vegan menu as you won't have to worry about these contrarian moany cunts coming in and kicking up a fuss when their bowl of hot water is the wrong temperature or their main course of lettuce with a side of carrots isn't the right shade of green.

The Overdraught in Minane Bridge is back open under new ownership and they posted their new menu on Facebook.

As sure as night follows day, along come the "where are the gluten free options" and "nothing for vegans" posts.

Just fuck the FUCK off like.

It's actually a bright move from a restaurant not to have a vegan menu as you won't have to worry about these contrarian moany cunts coming in and kicking up a fuss when their bowl of hot water is the wrong temperature or their main course of lettuce with a side of carrots isn't the right shade of green.
To be fair, coeliacs don't make a choice to avoid gluten.

I also don't think that vegans complain more than the average customer.

To be fair, coeliacs don't make a choice to avoid gluten.

I also don't think that vegans complain more than the average customer.

I've no issue with people being coeliacs, what annoys me is how people just barge in and start complaining from the off.

Would it kill someone to say "Best of luck with the new venture, by the way do you have any gluten free options?" instead of "No gluten free options???"

Etc.

My overall point is that people are moany cunts.

I've no issue with people being coeliacs, what annoys me is how people just barge in and start complaining from the off.

Would it kill someone to say "Best of luck with the new venture, by the way do you have any gluten free options?" instead of "No gluten free options???"

Etc.

I’d never make it as a restaurant owner. I’d deliberately sabotage the meals of customers I find annoying.

Etc.

Oh fair enough.

The comment sections always attract the dregs of humanity.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Laugh Gaff Comedy

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼