The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

I was in there yesterday for food, didn’t bother with a pint.

Chicken wings and a roast turkey dinner for 19.99 and the quality is superb.

I think the beer is ok but stout is generally poor in there.

It’s not great for a match though, crap tvs in bad locations and shit sound.

Agreed on that. There's one very good spot for matches, raised area at the back on the right hand side of the pub. Massive screen, comfortable seats, low tables.

If you're just popping in for a pint to watch a match it's very difficult to find a good spot though.

That's excellent valu alright, the early bird menu I assume?

They always do good specials. I had a seafood linguine on Saturday and it was very nice

Huge congratulations to Pompeii Pizza for being named the best pizza in Ireland.

Some week for Cork, first Cillian Murphy and now this.

Best pizza in Ireland like, that is some achievement.

PompeiiPizzainsta-157.jpg

Out for a few pints last night. Got a notion passing Creme French on McCurtain st. I'd always been curious to go in but it looks grim enough from the outside and always empty.

Inside its quite nice for a fast food joint. maybe 3 tables.

Its all french style tacos. so taco filled with Fries, cheese and a filling (sausage/burger etc) . I had the Lyon because it was the taco of the day. Burger (broken up) blue cheese sauce and chicken. I wouldn't have ordered it if i had been paying attention but it was savage. Filling, unctuous, with quality ingredients.

Nobody is pretending its fine dining but after a quart it was just what the doctor ordered

Last edited:
Out for a few pints last night. Got a notion passing Creme French on McCurtain st. I'd always been curious to go in but it looks grim enough from the outside and always empty.

Inside its quite nice for a fast food joint. maybe 3 tables.

Its all french style tacos. so taco filled with Fries, cheese and a filling (sausage/burger etc) . I had the Lyon because it was the taco of the day. Burger (broken up) blue cheese sauce and chicken. I wouldn't have ordered it if i had been paying attention but it was savage. Filling, unctuous, with quality ingredients.

Nobody is pretending its fine dining but after a quart it was just what the doctor ordered
Must give it a try, it’s the same lads that have falafel place in the Marina market. I always enjoy their food.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Laugh Gaff Comedy

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼