The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

Finally got to try Goldie during the week for a work related meal.

Absolutely top class, the food had the most amazing flavors & textures and I thought it was good value for the quality served up.

Also a special mention to the very nice staff.

will definitely be going back soon, I think it has topped glass curtain as my favorite place in Cork.

9/10

Finally got to try Goldie during the week for a work related meal.

Absolutely top class, the food had the most amazing flavors & textures and I thought it was good value for the quality served up.

Also a special mention to the very nice staff.

will definitely be going back soon, I think it has topped glass curtain as my favorite place in Cork.

9/10

The best restaurant in Cork, in my opinion.

The staff working there are excellent.

I had lunch with a customer in Amicus this afternoon. Believe it or not it was my first ever time there, the last time I set foot in that building it was the Gingerbread House.

Beautiful spot, the service was excellent, as was the food. I had a chicken, bacon and cheese toastie with chips, and it was only a tenner. Very good value considering you'd go into a nearby racing pub and nearly pay that for a pint.

Will definitely go back, it's the perfect option for a smart casual lunch.

I had lunch with a customer in Amicus this afternoon. Believe it or not it was my first ever time there, the last time I set foot in that building it was the Gingerbread House.

Beautiful spot, the service was excellent, as was the food. I had a chicken, bacon and cheese toastie with chips, and it was only a tenner. Very good value considering you'd go into a nearby racing pub and nearly pay that for a pint.

Will definitely go back, it's the perfect option for a smart casual lunch.
A tenner is good going in todays money.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Indie/Folk Music

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼