The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

I go from time to time if we have visitors with work, it’s grand not terrible not amazing.

I don’t think I’d spend my own money on it though.

I wasn't paying, but I wouldn't be going there off my own back either.

It was actually me who suggested it as we needed somewhere in town, and really there aren't that many options for a semi nice restaurant. Greenes and Jacobs are too formal, I've never been to Jacques, and then the likes of Goldie are just too busy now. It was heaving when I passed last night.

I wasn't paying, but I wouldn't be going there off my own back either.

It was actually me who suggested it as we needed somewhere in town, and really there aren't that many options for a semi nice restaurant. Greenes and Jacobs are too formal, I've never been to Jacques, and then the likes of Goldie are just too busy now. It was heaving when I passed last night.
I was in Jacques recently and it was very poor.

I wouldn’t go back

Ms. MoE was feeling quite down yesterday due to getting some bad news about her dad, so I treated her to dinner in Gallaghers, going against all our best intentions of saving money at the weekends.

We both had the roast pork and it was absolutely unbelievable. I'd usually turn my nose up at pork but I always order the roast in Gallaghers regardless of what it is.

Two mains, a coffee, and six pints - €82. I gave the waitress €90 as the service is always absolutely top class tbf.

The place was packed as always but I got the impression we were the only locals. It was all yanks around us.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

James Keegan

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼