The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

had lunch in Sea Church today - more than pleasantly surprised by the premises.. fab setting (looking out onto the sea).. lovely interior.. v tasty to the eye and palate.. 2 of us has Fish & Chips.. the Fish was excellent.. Chicken Caesar Salad lovely - Thai green chicken curry not such a winner.. had courgettes in it - they wer v slimey.. not suited to such a dish imo.. should only be roasted or spiralised - but overall 7/10..

Had dinner in the Metropole tonight. I'd be generous if I gave it 3/10.

Shite quality overpriced food, served by poor young lads who look like they've never set foot in the place before.

They forgot our drinks, forgot two of our sides, and we had to go and ask for a dessert menu.

You'd genuinely get a better meal in a Travelodge.

The Met is a 3* disguised as a 4* TBPHWY. Not on the same planet as the Imperial.

Had dinner in the Metropole tonight. I'd be generous if I gave it 3/10.

Shite quality overpriced food, served by poor young lads who look like they've never set foot in the place before.

They forgot our drinks, forgot two of our sides, and we had to go and ask for a dessert menu.

You'd genuinely get a better meal in a Travelodge.

The Met is a 3* disguised as a 4* TBPHWY. Not on the same planet as the Imperial.
200 (2).gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼