The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

Wouldn't be my kind of food but wouldn't like to see someone lose business either. I saw the Kinsale road place on Just Eat some time ago so I presume they still do delivery? That's their main outlet afaik

Wouldn't be my kind of food but wouldn't like to see someone lose business either. I saw the Kinsale road place on Just Eat some time ago so I presume they still do delivery? That's their main outlet afaik
'twas proper "grub." Not like a Burger King or even a burrito where you're hungry again an hour later and a lot of their stuff was cheaper than the fast food place meal deals.

I wouldn't go out the Kinsale Road for it, or order it in, which is why I was talking about the Maylor Street place. If you've been busy all day, or were feeling a bit wrecked it was a grand spot for some hearty food.

'twas proper "grub." Not like a Burger King or even a burrito where you're hungry again an hour later and a lot of their stuff was cheaper than the fast food place meal deals.

I wouldn't go out the Kinsale Road for it, or order it in, which is why I was talking about the Maylor Street place. If you've been busy all day, or were feeling a bit wrecked it was a grand spot for some hearty food.
I hear ya! You found a daycant spot for some munch and now it's gone. There is a big difference besides eating in a cosy spot to getting some fucker in a car throw food at you. Maybe they can rebuild themselves up. I have not tried their food so don't know. I don't eat Burger King or anything like that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼