The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

Looks nice.

Near Wahturford City?
yes.. fab setting... the grounds are exquisite.. we had massages and the jacuzzi is fab - a small pool really.. staff aren't in your face but anything you need and they are there at the drop of a hat.. if your looking for a relaxing escape I highly recommend it.. there is a golf course if your into that.. v hear Hook Head too.. we are at the lighthouse via the car ferry in 45 mins.. hadn't been there before so that was cool.. did a bit of The Copper Coast on the way home - sure thats fab.. some of the best scenery in Ireland.. Waterford is v under rated IMO - I love it.. been down around the county a lot this year.. a break from Kerry (no offence to anyone - its obv fab.. just overdone and overrun)

yes.. fab setting... the grounds are exquisite.. we had massages and the jacuzzi is fab - a small pool really.. staff aren't in your face but anything you need and they are there at the drop of a hat.. if your looking for a relaxing escape I highly recommend it.. there is a golf course if your into that.. v hear Hook Head too.. we are at the lighthouse via the car ferry in 45 mins.. hadn't been there before so that was cool.. did a bit of The Copper Coast on the way home - sure thats fab.. some of the best scenery in Ireland.. Waterford is v under rated IMO - I love it.. been down around the county a lot this year.. a break from Kerry (no offence to anyone - its obv fab.. just overdone and overrun)
Agreed, Waterford is a fine county, and the City has come on leaps and bounds too.

I was up there last week, had a night in the Granville and dinner in the Bianconi Restaurant. Old fashioned but very nice. They give you whiskey with your porridge in the morning (I passed but apparently the yanks love it)

Agreed, Waterford is a fine county, and the City has come on leaps and bounds too.

I was up there last week, had a night in the Granville and dinner in the Bianconi Restaurant. Old fashioned but very nice. They give you whiskey with your porridge in the morning (I passed but apparently the yanks love it)
sounds nice - we weren't in the city.. lol my bro got a whiskey syrup in FL too - and honey.. he loved it..

We got Nandos tonight, first time trying it.

It was grand at best. Way overpriced. What's the craic with the hype about this place?

One positive though was that it was delivered by a Deliveroo lad in wellies, which gave it a real farm to fork feeling

We got Nandos tonight, first time trying it.

It was grand at best. Way overpriced. What's the craic with the hype about this place?

One positive though was that it was delivered by a Deliveroo lad in wellies, which gave it a real farm to fork feeling

Chicken and chips at inflated prices.

Chicken supper from Lennoxs would be nicer imho tpqphwy m8.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brewhouse Jazz

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼