The Official Celtic Thread

What a pleasant surprise LOL

The Huns were a shambles.

An OG and the customary penalty
Just seen the OG.

Thankfully this time when someone called Baldwin shot in the wrong direction the consequences weren't so bad.

I see normal service has been resumed with Goldson handballing in the area too.

More importantly, the Celtic Wimmin are live now on BBC Alba. Opening goal from our Irish starlet Caitlin Hayes. Great player.

Just seen the OG.

Thankfully this time when someone called Baldwin shot in the wrong direction the consequences weren't so bad.

I see normal service has been resumed with Goldson handballing in the area too.

More importantly, the Celtic Wimmin are live now on BBC Alba. Opening goal from our Irish starlet Caitlin Hayes. Great player.
Must be big favourites now.

Huge having Calmac and Rio back - these two and MOR must be the best MF in the SPL.

Mazeda is a big loss but should still have enough.

The Huns defence is in big trouble

Very surprised. RC goals were well worked. There was always a pen coming for Sevco. Thought it was a banker 3. Makes last Old Firm a winner take all now.

I said before the last game at Ibrox that 4 points from the two games against them would do us. I think our game against the huns has become a must win now for them, whereas a draw could do us. That said, I think we should be trying to press home our home-advantage and 60,000 home fans atmosphere

I think there'll still be a twist or a turn in the run in but it's advantage Celtic now with the huns getting nothing from their game away to Ross County today - the first time in their 12 year history that they've lost to RC.

And apparently, their penalty (fourth in the last four league games) shouldn't have been awarded either under the rules.

Don't know about big favourites Barry K.... moderately warm I'd say. We'll know better after Wednesday. Like you say, Maeda a massive loss. Yang was poor yesterday and Palma selfish. Nobody gives what Daezen can. He's a force of nature. I thought theirs was a penalty Soundy. But IFAB would know better than me. If that was a penalty, Goldson's should have been as well. A penalty appeal for Celtic wasn't shown in the highlights package yesterday. Gogic dragged Kyogo back. Soft for sure but it's the type of penalty Sevco get regularly.

Last edited:
The ladies won 5-0 Hayes and Flint by a million miles the best players for Celtic.

Amy Gallacher played really well with a couple of assists.

Agnes got player of the match.... which was fair enough for her goals I guess.

I read we get another €1m for Frimpog after Levekusen won the Bundesliga. Free money is nice.... we can stockpile that too.

Apologies Soundy, just seen it again on sportscene. You were right. Another gift for Sevco. Goldson's was worse.

But the hun cheerleader here thinks it's laughable that people would question why they get awarded penalties in contravention of the Rules of the Game.

Goldson can't seem to go two games in a row without handling the ball - the question is whether or not he'll get pinged for it

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼