The Official Celtic Thread

Thought the ref made a few mistakes. The pen for Sevco after the yellow for diving - but thought he gave a lot of frees to Celtic that were soft.

3-3 from 2 up is shocking.

Have to win the home return now.
Brenda would have taken a draw before the game to set up a winner takes all match at Parkhead.

Not you as well Minstrel.

Celtic have won 12 of the last 13 titles and are in with a very good shout again this year, we are living in their most successful period of domestic dominance in history and yet the first thing those two muppets harp on about after every match which are invariably victories is the ref is a prick, the board are shite, the manager is clueless. You don't think that behaviour is worthy of ridicule? What will they be like when Celtic go through a trough which is inevitable at some stage? They might actually be happier as they'll have more to whinge about.

Could you imagine sitting next to one of those muppets at a match, you are 6-0 up and all they are doing is whining about the ref, it would be your worst nightmare and you know it.

Imagine some sneering know nothin prick trying to tell you what's what when they know absolutely fuck all.

it's established as a fact that we have been cheated in the past on an industrial scale. Whether you accept that fact or not is inconsequential.

So when I see cheating as I did today, and last week. I'll call it out. Whether that upsets a few folk who think it's inconceivable that people with an inherant bias can act in a biased fashion... well. I don't really care.

You wanna engage in a sensible fashion. We can do that. I'm not interested in your sneering shit from a position of ignorance.

Thought the ref made a few mistakes. The pen for Sevco after the yellow for diving - but thought he gave a lot of frees to Celtic that were soft.

We got 10 free kicks the entire game. Beaton gave his team something like 24.

2 of those 10 included the penalty, which VAR had to give and the foul which resulted in VAR having to correct his mistake.

3-3 from 2 up is shocking... agreed.

Imagine some sneering know nothin prick trying to tell you what's what when they know absolutely fuck all.

it's established as a fact that we have been cheated in the past on an industrial scale. Whether you accept that fact or not is inconsequential.

So when I see cheating as I did today, and last week. I'll call it out. Whether that upsets a few folk who think it's inconceivable that people with an inherant bias can act in a biased fashion... well. I don't really care.

You wanna engage in a sensible fashion. We can do that. I'm not interested in your sneering shit from a position of ignorance.
My apologies of course the Scottish FA appoint refs with the sole intention of cheating Celtic, they are just a little bit incompetent as Celtic have only gone and won 12 of the last 13 titles their most successful run ever.

The reason I prefer going to rugby or GAA matches is because if someone is generally non stop mouthing at the refs his own tribe will put their own biases aside and tell him to shut the fuck up or just to pipe it down a tad. They still want the same team to win that is all that has happened here. Now if you think it is ignorant to call out ignorant behaviour then so be it.

It seems to me while not professionally qualified that you have Donald Trump levels of paranoia and persecution going on when it comes to all matters Celtic. So below is especially for you:

"Stop the steal, stop the steal"

Happy now?

My apologies of course the Scottish FA appoint refs with the sole intention of cheating Celtic, they are just a little bit incompetent as Celtic have only gone and won 12 of the last 13 titles their most successful run ever.

The reason I prefer going to rugby or GAA matches is because if someone is generally non stop mouthing at the refs his own tribe will put their own biases aside and tell him to shut the fuck up or just to pipe it down a tad. They still want the same team to win that is all that has happened here. Now if you think it is ignorant to call out ignorant behaviour then so be it.

It seems to me while not professionally qualified that you have Donald Trump levels of paranoia and persecution going on when it comes to all matters Celtic. So below is especially for you:

"Stop the steal, stop the steal"

Happy now?
That's some clatter :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:oops: Seriously????

Beaton gave 10 frees to Celtic and 23 to the huns I think. That's some stat even by Beaton's "standard". The fact that he let Iwata be "tackled" knee high with no effort at or contact with the ball mere yards away from him (in the build up to the subsequently disallowed goal) and waved play on summed Beaton up. On a couple of occasions huns lay on the ball and then grabbed it and Beaton then blew for a free to them instead of a handball free for Celtic. The amount of diving that their portuguese flop indulged in was astounding. Beaton awarded four yellow cards to Celtic players, including one to Khun for his first foul which was the merest of pull-backs, yet he failed to card a hun who was guilty of precisely the same later in the game.

Beaton has form. He's a hun who drinks in the Crown Bar in Bellshill that even has a hun supporters club FFS.

Can you imagine a Manchester United fan being allowed ref the game between Manchester United and Liverpool? :rolleyes:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼