The Official Celtic Thread

That's your level.
It’s quite evidently your level. :cool:

As is your wont, in your effort to deflect because you can’t logically debate a point, you accuse me of being rattled. And it can be seen that you were in such a tizzy to come back with some kind of response you ballsed it up. You were the rattled one.:ROFLMAO:

Trying to deflect from an argument where you’ve been called on something you’ve incorrectly stated is very much your level fellah.😁

As is your wont, in your effort to deflect because you can’t logically debate a point, you accuse me of being rattled. And it can be seen that you were in such a tizzy to come back with some kind of response you ballsed it up. You were the rattled one.:ROFLMAO:

Trying to deflect from an argument where you’ve been called on something you’ve incorrectly stated is very much your level fellah.😁
I know you a simpleton, you do not have to demonstrate it on every thread. What did I deflect from? Where is this imaginary argument?
Shouldn’t you be off watching the British club you support lifting a farm labourers league trophy ?
“British till I die”
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Celtic sign off the league campaign with a 3-2 win over St Mirren.

Twice coming from behind, Celtic were worth the win with the goals from O'Riley, Kyogo and Palma.

Palma had a good game for the much changed champions.

O'Hara good again against Celtic scoring both their goals. The second a well taken penalty after a stupid shove from Welsh. Welsh was not good. Ultimately he went off in the second half with what looked another shoulder injury.

With all the injuries and subs including an emotional send off for Joe Hart, I was expecting a half an hour injury time. Instead, the ref blew it up early.

Now for the party.

He's only an attention seeking gobshite. Keep humouring him. He's fuming.

HH

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼