The Official Celtic Thread

I know you a simpleton, you do not have to demonstrate it on every thread. What did I deflect from? Where is this imaginary argument?
Shouldn’t you be off watching the British club you support lifting a farm labourers league trophy ?
“British till I die”
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Poor Earl shoots himself in the foot, reloads, and takes aim at his other foot 😂

We can all see how rattled you are, and your boasting about being British til you die is unsurprising. 😎

Amy Gallacher, the great granddaughter of Patsy Gallacher playing for Celtic is an incredible story.

Amy Gallacher scoring a last minute winner to win the league for the club her great grandfather played for is just one of those mad things that make Celtic such an unbelievably romantic tale.

Two days to the Cup Final. First one between Celtic and the tribute act. And indeed I think it's over 20 years since Celtic last played RFC in the Cup Final.

Celtic have dominated the head-to-heads in the league this season taking 10 of a possible 12 points on offer compared to the huns taking 1. On the form book Celtic are favourites but one off games and Cup Finals being what they are you couldn't rule out TRFC winning a Cup Double which would salvage their season under the much vaunted Clement. Hopefully Brendan Rogers can work his magic and Celtic make it a League and Cup double.

Nervous couple of days ahead, but fingers crossed for a Celtic win. 🤞🙏

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Murry
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Nov 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Chancers Comedy Club

The Alibi Bar And Kitchen, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼